The Artist's Way
Wednesdays beginning January 13, 2021, 6:30 pm on Zoom
Winter has always been a season of introspection and spiritual growth. It is a time that fosters self-exploration, discovery of our gifts and expression of our creative passions.
The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron is a tool that guides us through a twelve-week journey of unfoldment and greater awareness of self. It is the perfect vehicle for winter’s passage.
We are excited to share that we will offer The Artist’s Way beginning Wednesday, January 13.
Following are some quotes from students who have previously taken this class with Rev. Carla:
- “The Artist’s Way has been a journey into a richer, deeper, more alive place—a journey into the heart where art lives—we have become dancers of Life.”
- “I have emerged from this extraordinary exploration as a spiritually enriched person--all the while accompanied by devoted and caring friends”
- “Since I began the study of The Artist’s Way, my thinking has become more orderly, my plans more fun and creative, my relationships more rewarding.”
- “This class has been a transformation for my spiritual life. I am now able to use my creative talents to move forward with my life. Through my ‘morning pages,’ I have been healed and unblocked emotionally.”
- “The class has been a tremendous source of strength and growth to me artistically and personally. It has been life altering.”
If you do not already own a copy of The Artist’s Way, the new twenty-fifth anniversary edition is available on Amazon for $11. The weekly class will begin at 6:30 each Wednesday and we are requesting a $5 donation per class. Or, you could pay for the entire course in advance for $50, and save $10.
The Artist’s Way is the journey of a lifetime, and we look forward to sharing it with you!
We welcome any questions you may have. Please email them to Info@UnityCitrusHeights.org. Please use the following form to register for the course, and submit your payment: weekly ($5/week) or for the full series (12 classes, $50.)
Handouts for Class:
click to access